Special Zoning District
AMENDING CHAPTER 154 OF THE MOUNTAIN IRON CITY CODE
THE CITY COUNCIL OF MOUNTAIN IRON ORDAINS:
Section 1. Section 154.034. Section 154.034(C) of the City Code for City of Mountain Iron is hereby repealed and replaced with the following:
(C) Special Provisions. The following special provisions must be complied within Special Zoning District Number 3:
(1) new construction with earth tone natural or muted colors.
(2) minimum 1200 square feet living space (not garage) foot print.
(3) up to 3 stall attached garage not to exceed 1000 square feet.
(4) accessory buildings of same style and appearance as house, no larger than a total of 150 percent of the square footage of the living space of the primary structure not to exceed a maximum height of 25 feet.
(5) fencing must be wood/simulated wood and left natural or stained earth tones or chain link or decorative iron.
(6) no double lots.
(7) 30 months from purchase of lot to substantial completion of structure.
(8) no commercial or home businesses.
(9) solid surface (asphalt, concrete, brick pavers) driveways.
Section 2. Repeal of Inconsistent Ordinance. All Ordinances inconsistent herewith are hereby repealed and replaced with the provisions of this Ordinance.
Section 3. Effective Date. This Ordinance shall be effective according to State Statute.
DULY ADOPTED BY THE CITY COUNCIL THIS 1st DAY OF JULY, 2013.
Mayor Gary Skalko